Friday, November 4, 2011

Reflection? Already?

I cannot believe the marking period is over already! it seems like just yesterday was summer. Now we are headed into winter, having already had a snow, and I lost at how time flew by so fast!

This marking period has been a huge learning experience for me. Being a first year art class person, it has really helped me improve dramatically in a short amount of time. I used colored pencil for the first time, which taught  me how to blend colored on top of each other, not just clump them all together and hope it works. I also learned to gradient scale better then I had already known, which has helped me a lot while we are creating our self portraits.

All and All i cannot believe the first fourth of the year is already done and gone. I am looking forward to the other 3/4 of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment