Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Apple a Day...!

For the last couple weeks we have been drawing apple still lives in Mrs. Kiick's class. First, we attempted to take pictures of a cool thing called a viewfinder, which I find to be a really good tool in drawing still lives. a viewfinder is a piece of paper ( folded ) with a small part cut out of the center that is proportioned to the size of the paper. It helped me so much! 

First, we worked with pencil ;



In progress


Finished! 



This being the first time I had worked with pencil in awhile, It took a little getting used to again, but pencil is my favorite thing to draw in, so it came back fast :)


After Finishing, we moved onto Colored pencil, which I found a great amount more difficult. I had never worked with colored pencils before, so there was a great deal of figuring out I had to do. But it turned out good in the end.

Colored Pencils ;


No comments:

Post a Comment